How to Use the Online Registration and Payment Services:
Before You Begin – What can be done online?
Our online system offers the following services for YMCA Members and Non-members alike:
- Program Registration such as Swim Lessons, Sports Leagues, Aquatics & Fitness Programs and many more!
- Make a one-time donation to the YMCA.
- Make a payment on an outstanding program balance (School Age and Early Learning Child Care Programs, Camp and Swim Team).
Year end tax statements for child care/camp
(Please note; you CANNOT sign up for a New Base School Age Childcare Program, Early Learning Childcare Program, or a NEW YMCA membership or pay your existing membership online.)
(1) Log in to Register
If you, or your dependent, are already listed in our database:
Type in your email address ( please note that we only have your current email address you provided to us). Your password is your first initial, last initial, and your six digit birth date (no spaces). For example, your password would be sj010975 if your name is Steven Jones and your birth date is January 09, 1975. Note: the month, day and year should each be represented by two digits. If you are logging in for someone under the age of 18, the parent/guardian should use the initials and birth date of the minor. . Your membership ID card has your name printed exactly the same as we have in our database. Anyone linked to you will show up as well once you successfully log in. You may register or pay for anyone linked to your membership.
If you are not listed in our database or we do not have your current email address:
Please contact us at [email protected]. You will be added within 2 business days to our database to use the Y’s online services. Once you have successfully logged in, the next screen will list each member of your family that is linked in our database. Follow the instructions noted above.
If you wish to make changes to your personal information:
Click on the MY INFORMATION button at left. You may make changes, including the email address that you want registration confirmations, receipts, etc. to go. You may also change your password on this screen, if you wish. Note your new password will be in a secured server…do not use strange characters or spaces in the password, and it IS case sensitive so remember whether something is capitalized or not. You must click on UPDATE INFO. A screen will come up showing you what information was updated. Click on CONTINUE to proceed back to the program search screen. You may update your email or password at anytime and as often as you need to.
For TAX statements click on My Programs & Balances. You will see Family Tax Statements displayed on the right. After you click Family Tax Statement please click the word LINK. Your statement will be available to print.
(2) Choose a Program Category:
Once you have entered the Program Registration you may search using any combination of criteria:
- Program Begin Date: A list of available programs during a specific time period (month and year). You may enter the same month in both blanks or you may enter a range of months. These dates refer to when the program starts which might be different month and year as to when registration takes place.
- Program Category: You may search based on specific program categories from a drop-down list for Example: Aquatics, Base School Age, Childcare, Camp, Daycare, Fitness, HEAL, Swim Team, Youth Leagues, Youth Programs, Youth sports
- Open Programs Only: Click this check-box to list only programs that are still accepting registration and are not full.
When you have entered the criteria, click on the green SEARCH button to begin your search. Please be patient, it will take a few minutes to search through our extensive program list.
(3) Browse Program List
Once you have selected your criteria using the “Program Category” selections, you will see a list of programs with the following info: A brief description of the program, the fee for a Member or the fee for a Non Member, as applicable, the date(s) that the program begins and ends, the time(s) the program begins and ends, the day(s) the class is held, how many slots still remain open, if there are no slots available, the number of people on the waiting list
- Click to select the class you are interested in. You may check as many classes as you wish to register for, all at one time. If we do not have a current waiver on file, the system will prompt you to complete one before you can proceed further.
(4) Submit Payment Information
Once you have selected the program you want to register for you must enter your credit card information.
- You must first enter your credit card information, exactly as it appears on your credit card. Click on CONTINUE.
- You will now see the cost of the program and your credit card info…if you choose:
- ADD TO CART will total the programs and allow you to “Continue” adding more programs
- REGISTER to complete the registration process
- DELETE the program you just registered for
- BACK or LOGOFF to stop registration completely
If you choose ADD TO CART and then CONTINUE you can BACK UP and choose another member on your membership to register…so register the whole family in one shopping trip…you will not have to login or enter your credit card information more than once a trip. PLEASE be aware that our checkout process is PCI compliant and we use BlueFin as our secure payment processor.
(5) Submit Registration
Once you are sure that you want to register for all the programs selected:
Click on REGISTER, you will complete the registration process and receive a confirmation on your screen for printing and you can choose to have it emailed to you for future reference. Your credit card will be charged the Total that appears on the confirmation receipt.
(6) Paying an Outstanding Program Balance on Base School Age Childcare, Early Learning Childcare and Camps:
- Click on PROGRAMS/BALANCES to see a list of all programs you have registered for (this will be on the left side of the screen under your name)
- Click on BALANCE DUE for the program(s) you wish to make a payment for
- Click ADD TO CART to pay the full amount due or change the amount first to make a partial payment
(7) Additional Notes/Contact Us
Your registration will immediately update to our database at the Front Desk computers and be logged for the day…if you need to make any changes after you have confirmed your registration you will have to contact us at [email protected] or contact the Member Services Desk to make the changes for you.