Reopening Resource Center
- Weekdays: 6am – 8pm
- Saturday: 6am – 4pm
- Sunday: 8am – 2pm
- Members must maintain a minimum distance of 6 feet from others when possible.
- Facility visits are limited to 90 minutes
- Upon entering the facility, all members will answer health questionnaire and pass temperature scan.
- Staff will be wearing personal protective equipment.
- Members are required to wear face coverings in common areas.
- No guests or nationwide memberships will be permitted. Facility use will be for MEMBERS ONLY.
- We will have controlled access into the building through one entrance and one exit only. Pay attention to door signage.
- Please note increased signage throughout the building to encourage social distancing, hand-washing and reminders to disinfect equipment.
- Child Watch is available. M-F evenings and Saturday Mornings. Click for Child Watch Reservations
- Locker rooms are available for BATHROOM USE ONLY.
- Changing areas, showers, saunas and steam room will remain closed.
- There is NO TOWEL SERVICE.
- Water fountains are only for refilling bottles.
- The gymnasium is open for basketball shooting only: M-F, 6-7am & 6-8pm and Sat Sun, all day. Please bring your own ball.
- Group Exercise will be a combination of indoor, outdoor and virtual. See Schedule.
- Outdoor Pickleball is available. Indoor Pickleball Available in Program #4 – Mon, Wed, Fri, Sat from 11am to 4pm and Sundays during building hours
- Racquetball Court 1 is Open all facility hours. Court 2 is available M-F 6-8pm & all day Sat, Sun
- Fitness Center is Open with posted signage to help with proper distancing.
- Time will be limited on all cardio equipment to 30 minutes.
- Members must DISINFECT EQUIPMENT before and after use.
- Members are asked to wash hands before and after working out, with soap and water, for at least 20 seconds.
- POOLS WILL BE OPEN but be prepared to come and leave in swimming attire. Members enter the pool deck via Family Locker Room after passing through deck shower. Pool Schedule
- Water Exercise Classes have been added – Aqua Zumba, Arthritis and Aquacise. Reminder – No Locker Room/Showers available. Enter through Family Locker Room.
- Private Swim Lessons are available. Email firstname.lastname@example.org
We will continue to review these guidelines regularly and communicate changes through email, our website and social media to meet federal, state and local guidelines.
- Single Entry and Exit: To help us maintain our safety protocols, we will maintain a single entry and exit point in and out of the building, as you pass the main desk and the fitness center.
- Temperature Checks: Both staff and members will receive temperature checks before being allowed to start their work shift or to check-in.
- PPE for All Staff: All staff will be required to wear masks in common areas and other personal protective equipment for those that are cleaning.
- Self-Scan: Members will be asked to self-scan ID cards to allow for limited contact entry.
- Designed for Social Distance: All open areas inside the Y have been evaluated and redesigned – where necessary – to help ensure social distancing between members. Signage will be placed prominently throughout the facility to drive awareness of this requirement.
Now that we are back open, we want to stay that way. Adherence to the following safety precautions is necessary to maintain a safe and healthy environment for all.
What You Can Do
- Stay Home if You’re Sick: Members should stay home if they don’t feel well. The CDC and state public health officials encourage seniors and members of vulnerable populations, including those with underlying health conditions, to stay at home.
- Be Ready for Health Screenings and Temperature Checks: All members will have their temperature taken prior to check-in.
- Keep the Kids at Home: We are unable to provide child watch so please do not bring children and other family members with you as common area access is limited.
- Bring a Towel, a Mask, and a Water Bottle (But NO Bags): Members will be asked to bring their own water bottle and a workout towel, as needed. The Y also requests that members bring a mask and wear it when not actively exercising. Bags of any type or size should be left at home.
- Keep Your Distance: Please exercise on designated equipment only and respect all signage regarding social distancing. Strive to maintain at least six feet between you and others whenever possible.
- Expect Reduced Capacity: To ensure proper social distancing, our wellness areas will have a limited capacity.
- Remember to Wipe Down Equipment: Please help us reduce the risk of exposure by wiping down ALL equipment before and after use with the provided cleaning materials.