The YMCA is now OPEN!! We have been overwhelmed by the positive support of our Y community. As we move forward, we will continue to evaluate all of our protocols as well as monitor continuing guidance from state and local health officials. This will allow us to safely add on additional services and programs to better serve you.
We will now be open on Sundays from 8am to 5pm beginning July 5th. We will also be adding some low-touch services and programs for members. Below are some additional services we will be offering:
- Child Watch is available. M-F mornings 8 to 11am and evenings, 4 to 745pm; Saturday Mornings 8am to 12pm.
- Racquetball Court 1 is Open all facility hours. Court 2 is available M-F 6-8pm & all day Saturday and Sunday
- Outdoor Pickleball is available. Indoor Pickleball Available in Program #4. See Indoor Pickleball Schedule
- The gymnasium is open for basketball shooting only: M-F, 6-7am & 6-8pm Sat Sun, all day
- Water Exercise Classes have been added. See Pool Schedule. Locker Room/Showers available
- Private Swim Lessons are available. Email firstname.lastname@example.org
For full details please refer to the Reopening Resource Center to provide you with information on programs and services, guidelines, and what to expect when you visit the YMCA.