Stepping up Your Nutrition
Stepping Up Your Nutrition is a FREE Adult Nutrition Class presented by Meritus Health & the Hagerstown YMCA!
Stepping Up Your Nutrition is a single-session workshop developed to increase awareness of malnutrition risk in adults and older adults The workshop goals are for participants to understand the importance of balanced nutrition for falls prevention and to identify the key factors that contribute to malnutrition such as:
- How nutrition affects fall risk
- Importance of muscles for strength
- Key nutrients for adults—particularly protein and fluid
- How to determine personal nutrition risk and handgrip strength scores
- How to create an action plan to improve nutritional health
WHEN: Wednesday, March 4, 2020
TIME: 10am to 12:30p.m.
LOCATION: HAGERSTOWN YMCA—BOARD ROOM 1100 Eastern Boulevard N. Hagerstown, MD 21742. For questions or to cancel please call 301.790.8907
REGISTER: Call or stop by the Hagerstown YMCA Front desk – 301.739.3990.